Deadline for full consideration of minisymposium proposals: February 10, 2023 ( *** Extended deadline: February 24). Please see the Submissions Page for details.
Deadline for titles and abstracts for contributed and minisymposium speakers: February 24, 2023.
Deadline for poster titles and abstracts: February 24, 2023
Hotel info: see Directions / Lodging / Restaurants
Online registration: Early registration deadline is February 24. See Registration page.
The following plenary speakers are confirmed:
- Professor Lili Ju (University of South Carolina), Abstract
- Professor Sara Pollock (University of Florida), Abstract
- Professor Omer San (Oklahoma State University), Abstract
- Traian Iliescu (Virginia Tech) President
- Leo G. Rebholz (Clemson University) Vice President
- Zhu Wang (University of South Carolina) Secretary/Treasurer
- Nicole Abaid (Virginia Tech)
- Paul Cazeaux (Virginia Tech)
- Giuseppe Cotardo (Virginia Tech)
- Jason LeGrow (Virginia Tech)
- Honghu Liu (Virginia Tech)
- Agnieszka Miedlar (Virginia Tech)
- Petar Mlinarić (Virginia Tech)
- Fazle Rabby (Virginia Tech)
- Joseph Wells (Virginia Tech)
- Fangchi Yan (Virginia Tech)
- Pengtao Yue (Virginia Tech)
Please send any questions related to this conference to email@example.com.
The conference has received partial financial support from SIAM, the College of Science at Virginia Tech, and the Department of Mathematics at Virginia Tech, which we gratefully acknowledge.